Is there a song you'd like to hear someone cover? I'm your man. I can never promise quality. And I certainly can't promise you'll like it. So suggest a song and if I pick it, you'll hear my interpretation.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Late on the first day????

When I was 20 I worked at the Virgin Megastore as a cashier. Probably the most fun I've had at a job. After about 6 months I did something right (?) and got a job in the cash office. I was pumped. But the morning of my first day on the job I was up at 4 AM throwing up. But you don't call out on the first day. So I grabbed my keys, a sleeve of saltines and got my learn on.

Why am I telling this story? Because how far I've fallen. It's the first month of the cover challenge and I think I'm going to be late. I'm not absolutely sure, but there's a very good chance I'll be late.

But don't let that upset you. I'll be posting the song soon and either way, I'll be asking for new suggestions soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment