Is there a song you'd like to hear someone cover? I'm your man. I can never promise quality. And I certainly can't promise you'll like it. So suggest a song and if I pick it, you'll hear my interpretation.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

July's Cover

So this thing has hit a wall, huh? It's not you guys, it's me. I'm liking the cover challenge. It's surprised me. I've learned of new songs/bands, and even uncovered (get it... un...COVERED) some new ideas about recording and such. And though life has been pretty hectic lately, it's about to get hecticocitified by a trillion billion. Though, I vow to have a cover done in July. All 1 week of it. But the suggestion does come from last months comments. And just so you know, I have had a few other suggestions. But I'm not going to post them now because there weren't many. Not for the want of quality of the suggestions. Some very cool, very unique suggestions (Sorry, Joe).

But this month gets a heapin' helpin' of me vs. Terence Trent D'arby. My sister suggested this jam. She had the record when it came out and played it like crazy. Is that the chick from Law and Order in the video? I hope so. That's one hell of a resume, if it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment